- Product description
Product description Academie Derm Acte WhiteningCharacteristics
Get a radiant, soft, and perfectly smooth skin by adding the Academie Derm Acte Whitening with glycolic acid to your regular skin-care routine. It’s main ingredient, glycolic acid, is naturally found in fruits like pineapple, watermelon, and unripe grapes. In cosmetics, it’s often used for its ability to exfoliate and remove all impurities and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
- exfoliating effects – removes dead skin cells
- makes skin smoother and soft to the touch
- ensures a healthier and more youthful appearance
- increases natural glow
- promotes skin elasticity
- glycolic acid – removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin
How to use:
After removing your makeup in the evening, apply a drop of the peel to your skin and massage in gently. Leave on for 1 or 2 minutes, then rinse off with water and dry your skin with a towel. The effect of the active ingredients can cause a mild tingling. Don’t use the product if you have skin problems or damage. Avoid sun exposure after using the product.
- Anti Age Spots, Exfoliation, Unifying