- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Agent Provocateur Petale NoirIngredients
Agent Provocateur Petale Noir Eau de Parfum and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lotus, Hyacinth, Violet Leaves, Tangerine, Bergamot, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Osmanthus, Black Currant, Heliotrope, Lily Of The Valley, Orris, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tobacco, Jasmine, Leather, Labdanum, Ginger, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar, Benzoin, Lichen
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral