Al HaramainMukhallat Seufi
- About the brand
Description Al Haramain Mukhallat SeufiIngredients
Do you feel like the bottle alone looks like a work of art? Then get ready for the sensuous experience that hides inside. Al Haramain Mukhallat Seufi luxurious perfume oil caresses your senses with a combination of intense fragrance and velvety tenderness of a rare oil.
- oriental fragrance
- floral fragrance
- for temperamental women full of energy
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Mango, Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Aldehydes, Plum, Orange, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Clove, Palisandr Rosewood, Saffron, Geranium, Lily Of The Valley, Nutmeg, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lichen, Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Amber, Agar Wood, Cedar, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Al Haramain
Al Haramain was founded in 1970 in the holiest city of Islam – Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It later moved to Dubai. The family company supplies natural essential oils (attars), perfumes for the home and classic perfumes, and other interesting goods. Its manufacturing space occupies an unbelievable 16,000 square metres and it has over 65 showrooms worldwide.
Al Haramain likes to combine traditional Arabic and modern fragrances. It gained great fame in particular with products whose main ingredient is precious agar wood. Its various floral and spicy compositions are also worth looking at. There is something for everyone, regardless of age or gender, in Al Haramain’s extensive range.
In its own words, Al Haramain strives for perfection. That is why great emphasis is placed on the design of the packaging. The elaborate detail of the bottles, in the form of sumptuous Oriental sugar bowls, teapots, etc. is clearly the most successful you can see.
Al Haramain perfumes are exotic, romantic, sensual, and provocative. Leading experts in their fields contributed to their development, thanks to which they can boast not only of being top-quality but also long-lasting. Try them – you won’t be disappointed.
Al Haramain is sure to appeal to anyone who makes their choice on aesthetic grounds, is able to pay a little more for luxury, or has fallen under the spell of the Middle East.