High air humidity and extreme weather changes are a known enemy to everyone who’s dealing with frizzy hair. Luckily, the Alfaparf Milano Semi di Lino Smooth oil is here to create a beautifully sleek hairstyle in the most unfavourable conditions. It nourishes your unruly hair, creates a protective layer and smooths it down to facilitate any further styling.
- smooths unruly hair, adds long-lasting shine and radiance
- eliminates frizz caused by moisture and atmospheric factors
- helps keep your hair hydrated
- prevents split ends and damage caused by high temperature
- doesn’t weigh hair down or make it limp
- leaves a delicate scent
- suitable even for very frequent use
- Shine Fix complex – provides 24 hours of shine from the roots to the tips
- Color Fix complex – protective UV filters and antioxidants ensure long-lasting and resilient colour
- Frizz Defeat protein – smooths down the hair and eliminates frizz
- Urban Defence Pro technology – works as a protective shield against harmful external factors and air pollution
- Climate-Proof technology – protects hair from dehydration caused by changes in temperature or air humidity
- linseed oil – strengthens, maintains natural moisture in the hair, prevents split ends
- vegan product
How to apply:
Pour a few drops of the Alfaparf Milano Semi di Lino Smooth for unruly and frizzy hair into your palm. Rub between your palms and fingers, then apply on wet or dry hair. Focus especially on the lengths and ends. Do not rinse off. Proceed to style your hair as desired.
For optimal results, use the oil along with the Alfaparf Milano Semi di Lino Smooth shampoo and conditioner. The smoothing effect of the oil will be even stronger if you also use the mask and lotion from the same line.
|all hair types
|Type of oil
|Hydration, Shine and softness, Hair smoothening
|Scalp skin type
|all scalp types
Complete ingredients list
DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-3, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, CAPSICUM ANNUUM EXTRACT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (Flaxseed) SEED OIL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, AQUA (WATER), SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
Alfaparf Milano cosmetics | Alfaparf Milano – professionalism and Italian style in hair care. Alfaparf Milano is Italy’s leading brand of professional hair products. They have been developing hair care, styling products, and hair dyes for 30 years in collaboration with leading global hair stylists and beauty salons. The most advanced technology and a deep knowledge of both the market and the needs of hair professionals, as well as other customers, are all behind every product.
All the products from Alfaparf Milano are characterised by the highest quality thanks to long-term research and certified innovations. As the name of one of the most important fashion capitals in the world indicates, Alfaparf Milano is also a guarantee of monitoring the hottest trends.
Alfaparf Milano, part of the Alfaparf group, a true international magnate in cosmetics of the highest standards, has expanded its inspiration with Italian style and creativity throughout the world. It supplies luxury hair care for all types with immediately visible and long-lasting effects to millions of customers from Europe to Asia. Professional stylists on four continents use the latest and most advanced styling products by this brand.
If you want quality care and modern treatment for your hair in the Italian style, you can’t go wrong with the wide choice of shampoos, conditioners, regenerating masks, restoring serums, styling gels, hairsprays, waxes, and other Alfaparf Milano brand products for all your hair needs.
Alfaparf Milano, striving daily to give your hair the very best. In collaboration with hair professionals from around the world. With pride and passion.