- About the brand
Description American Crew WinIngredients
American Crew Win Eau de Toilette will become your secret weapon in seduction! Discover this sensual fragrance that will complement your unique charisma perfectly.
- an aromatic scent
- for the modern, self-confident man
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- playful fragrance you’ll never get bored of
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mandarin Leaf, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Carnation, Cumin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand American Crew
American Crew – a revolution in men’s grooming. American Crew was founded in 1994, when the stylist and barber David Raccuglia decided to bring about a revolution in men’s grooming and styling. Today, skin care and hair products are sold in almost 60 countries worldwide, characterised by undeniable quality and effectiveness.
David Raccuglia, a distinctive figure in the world of high style, tirelessly helps men’s hair stylists and barbers move their services to a whole new level with the American Crew brand. The philosophy behind this is the knowledge that more and more men are becoming interested in how they look, and this trend of men working on their image permeates all age and demographic groups.
American Crew is not just a lifestyle brand and supplier to beauty salons. It is a milestone in the history of men’s grooming and the leading salon brand created for men specifically to meet the needs of professional stylists. It prides itself on its innovation and constantly pioneering the latest styles. American Crew loves professional hair styling and celebrities and its representatives include those who set the tone and trends in men’s grooming.
American Crew will never forget that its job is to provide men and their stylists with the tools they need to create stylish, masculine looks every day.