Amouage Beloved Woman Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 28%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Amouage Beloved WomanIngredients
The charming Amouage Beloved Woman eau de parfum captures an important part of a woman’s everyday life: the moment when she can leave all her worries behind at the end of a busy day and soak up the peaceful atmosphere of a late afternoon.
The Beloved Woman fragrance is like running through a meadow full of the freshest flowers in bloom. Unique moments of intimacy and communion with your own nature will spread through your entire soul. The Beloved Woman is loved for who she truly is. The fragrance will remind you of the importance of being yourself.
The floral head of Amouage Beloved Woman opens with tender jasmine and refreshing lavender. The contrast of cardamom and cloves gives the fragrance a subtly spicy aroma, excitingly delicate and accentuated by the petals of purple roses. Fresh flowers are mixed with intense incense, the exotic ylang-ylang, patchouli and playful violet. The luxurious character of the fragrance is complemented by sensual musk, sweet vanilla and warm sandalwood. The irresistible Amouage Beloved Eau de Parfum will become a unique accessory in your repertoire. This luxurious fragrance was launched in 2012.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Clove, Chamomile, Cardamom, Purple Rose, Lavender, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Strawflower, Patchouli, Frankincense, Cistus, Benzoin, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Leather, Vanilla, Civet, Maltol, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.