- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage EpicIngredients
Amouage Epic, an unusual and highly sophisticated Eau de Parfum for men, celebrates the beauty of the Orient and symbolises a bridge between the Middle and Far East. The fragrance is an invitation to a dangerous exotic expedition where only the strongest and the bravest can succeed.
The opening notes of the Epic Eau de Parfum are overflowing with incense and spices. Cardamom and nutmeg will flirt with your senses before they start uncovering the secrets of this fragrance’s composition. The dark and opulent aspects of the Eau de Parfum join together with woody notes and intoxicating pink pepper. Myrrh, patchouli and musk will strengthen your insatiable desire for adventure.
Be tempted by the notes of the unknown and awaken the adventurer in you. Become a mesmerising magnet for women who feel the desire to discover true depth. Warm passion, dangerous nights and sensuality – that is the captivating Amouage Epic Eau de Parfum, leaving behind the enticing trail of a secret that yearns to be revealed. The fragrance was launched in 2009.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Myrtle, Mace, Cardamom, Frankincense, Cumin, Nutmeg, Saffron, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Castoreum, Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Agar Wood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.