- About the brand
Description Amouage HonourIngredients
Are you looking for a fragrance that will make you feel like a fairy? Luckily, you’ve just found it. The Amouage Honour Eau de Parfum will make you feel as if you’ve just been dancing in a meadow while wearing a silk dress.
- an oriental, floral fragrance
- for a delicate woman
- perfect for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
Initially, your senses will be enchanted by spicy pepper, aromatic coriander and fresh rhubarb. As the heart of the fragrance unfolds, it reveals sweet lily of the valley, gentle jasmine, gardenia, tuberose and carnation. The base notes will offer you the accords of gentle leather, captivating frankincense, opoponax, vetiver and amber.
The story of the fragrance
Amouage Honour is a tribute to true love in the story of Madame Butterfly. Puccini’s opera tells the tragic story of a Japanese geisha. Honour is the portrayal of pure beauty, doomed love and unfulfilled desire. According to the words of the creative director of Amouage, Christopher Chong, it is “a white flower with a dark heart”. The fragrance was launched in 2011. The composition was created by Alexandra Carlin and Violaine Collas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Pepper, Rhubarb
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Carnation, Tuberose, Gardenia, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Frankincense, Leather, Vetiver, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.