You save 33%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage ImitationIngredients
The Amouge Imitation Eau de Parfum for women is a sensual fragrance that melts perfectly into the skin and will become an essential part of you. Its precious ingredients and invaluable essences will amaze you and your surroundings with its intensity, luxury and exotic beauty.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- suitable for unique moments and special occasions
- the fragrance was created by the perfumer Pierre Negrin
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes present an intoxicating bouquet of roses, jasmine, orange blossom and tropical ylang-ylang, which give the composition astounding voluptuousness and femininity. The spicy liquorice notes contrast with the juicy freshness of blackcurrant, whilst aldehydes create a sense of cleanliness. The warm base consists of incense, sandalwood and patchouli, and will transform you into a modern-day femme fatale.
Story of the fragrance
Both the ingredients and the bottle of the Eau de Parfum reflect the slogan“Life imitates art”. Amouage Imitation was introduced in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Licorice, Aldehydes, Black Currant
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.