- About the brand
Description Amouage ReflectionIngredients
That pleasant, cooling sensation like when ice cubes cascade to the bottom of your glass is also evoked by the crystal clear Amouage Eau de Parfum for women. It is an expression in fragrance of a blurred reflection of flowers on water. Smell it just the once and you’ll be addicted right away.
- a refreshing, floral fragrance with green and aquatic notes
- a fragrance made for spring and summer
- released in 2007
Composition of the fragrance
The combination of notes of dewy freesia and magnolia flowers, with the powdery softness of violets, is an exceptionally delicate union, creating this extremely light feminine fragrance. Tropical green leaves, ylang-ylang flowers and sweet, deep jasmine let you relax in a shady garden, undisturbed, and enjoy the way amber, cedar and sandalwood blend beautifully with your skin.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Reflection is the perfect choice of fragrance for the warmer months. Even the bottle itself suggests that the composition of the fragrance is refreshing. The perfumer Maurice Roucel is responsible for its creation.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet, Freesia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ylang-Ylang, Magnolia, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Amber, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.