- About the brand
Description Antonio Banderas Queen of SeductionIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Antonio Banderas Queen of Seduction Eau de Toilette reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- aquatic fragrance with oceanic notes
- floral fragrance
- great for women with a romantic soul
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Water Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Pepper, Peony, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar, Suede
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Antonio Banderas
Seductive, charismatic, irresistibly authentic. Welcome to the world of Antonio Banders fragrances. The actor whose passion has captured not just Hollywood, but also the hearts of people around the world, introduces his unique fragrance line.
Antonio Banderas believes that a fragrance shouldn’t just reflect your personality, it should also inspire emotions and feelings. Every Antonio Banderas fragrance will awaken your senses and open the door for you to start discovering the unknown. Let these fragrances remind you of home, transport you to a beach with a gentle ocean breeze, or turn you into a master seducer. Find the one that speaks to you the most.
Today, the Antonio Banderas line consists of dozens of fragrances for men and women. Even though each of them is unique, they are all gorgeous and incredibly seductive. Let yourself fall under the spell of fresh fragrances with citrus notes, aromatic spices, or juicy fruit and delicate flowers. Discover the sophisticated compositions of Antonio Banderas The Secret aftershave, or the Blue Seduction perfume.