Antonio Puig Quorum Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Antonio Puig QuorumIngredients
Antonio Puig Quorum Eau de Toilette for men is a new addiction you’ll simply refuse to give up. From the first sniff, it will assert itself as the new and completely indispensable part of your everyday routine.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Artemisia, Lemon, Bergamot, Cumin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Pine, Cyclamen, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Tobacco, Leather
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Antonio Puig
The company’s seminal event took place in 1980, when Antonio Puig signed an agreement with the Carolina Herrera brand to create and sell their fragrances and the company’s success spread to the fashion industry, where other fashion brands also demanded their perfect skill of creating unique scents. Antonio Puig also produces fragrances for many celebrities which then bear their name, such as one of the first fragrances by Antonio Banderas or one of the most recent fragrances by Shakira.
In conclusion, we have to say that Antonio Puig is a true master in translating the spirit and style of individual fashion brands into the world of perfumes.