Armani Acqua di Giò AbsoluEau de Parfum for Men
You save 27%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Armani Acqua di Giò AbsoluIngredients
Armani Acqua di Giò Absolu Eau de Parfum for men is a new interpretation of Acqua di Giò. In comparison with the original version, it is characterised by a combination of forceful wood and light aquatic notes.
- a woody fougère fragrance with aquatic accords
- for the modern man
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum opens with a fresh gust of ocean surf in combination with juicy fruit and citrus essences. The introductory notes give way to an aromatic heart of lavender, rosemary and geranium, which stand on the border between freshness and elegance. The distinctive woody base of the composition of the fragrance is complemented by warm labdanum, patchouli and tonka bean, and together they lend the whole scent a masculine character.
The story of the fragrance
Acqua di Giò Eau de Parfum is bold, refined, sensual and elegant. It combines sparkling fresh water and warm wood, a sophisticated combination representing a path to a masculinity without borders. The scent was created by the perfumer Alberto Morillas in 2018 as a declaration celebrating the relationship between man and nature.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Bergamot, Apple, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Woody Notes, Patchouli, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.