Armani Acqua di Giò Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 19
Fragrance description Armani Acqua di Giò Pour HommeIngredients
Don’t be afraid to attract some attention. Treat yourself and those around you to a unique experience of masculinity in the Armani Acqua di Gio Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. It’s the perfect expression for any man defined by his wild nature and his freedom.
- refreshing citrus fragrance composition
- the scent of freedom and the strength of wind and water
- suitable for spring and summer months
Composition of the fragrance
Acqua di Gio represents a perfect harmony of sweet and salty notes of the ocean and the sunlight that touches your skin. The sparkling essences of bergamot, lemon, orange, and lime ensure an extreme dose of freshness. The floral heart is completed with oceanic notes and aromatic nutmeg. Finally, the drydown boasts white musk, cedar wood, and Indonesian patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Let people see you exactly the way you want them to. Show the world you are strong, free, and full of sex-appeal! Get more confidence from Acqua di Gio Pour Homme aftershave that will make you a real man – a man who’s not afraid to be the centre of attention and is admired for who he really is. A man who dares to stand out.
The origin story of this inimitable fragrance is connected with the Italian island of Pantelleria where Armani used to spend his time.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Neroli, Bergamot, Lemon, Orange, Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Jasmine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Sea Notes, Freesia, Calon, Cyclamen, Rosemary, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Patchouli, Cedar, Jasmine, Lichen
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
Articles about Armani Acqua di Giò Pour HommeArticles
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.