- About the brand
- Review 14
Description Armani CodeIngredients
Transform yourself into an irresistible seducer and experience what it’s like to enchant every woman. The Armani Code Eau de Toilette for men will envelop you in an extraordinary spicy citrus fragrance of a mysterious, sophisticated man. Become the magnet that attracts all the things you want in life.
- a spicy fragrance with oriental elements
- for modern gentlemen who want to feel attractive
- particularly suitable for evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
A refreshing cocktail of citrus and bergamot is the first to get your senses moving. These notes soon give way to delicate olive blossoms. Finally, you will experience warm, earthy notes of guaiac wood combined with the sweetness of tonka beans in the sensual base of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
Armani Code was created by a trio of perfumers in 2004. The American actor Chris Pine became the face of the campaign, which was to represent elegance and charisma, which are the primary characteristics of the fragrance. The blue sapphire colour of the flacon is also worth a mention. The creators were inspired by a dark blue Armani suit which was worn by Denzel Washington at the Oscars.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Guaiac Wood, Star Anise, Olive Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Tobacco, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.