Armani Emporio In Love With You Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Armani Emporio In Love With YouIngredients
The daring Giorgio Armani Emporio In Love With You Eau de Parfum captures an intense love story of a contemporary woman. This addictive composition includes notes of black cherries, jasmine and vanilla.
- delicate fruity floral perfume
- for a sensual and bold woman
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The top fruity notes will enchant you with exciting essences of black cherry, red currant and raspberry. Then comes the profoundly feminine floral heart dominated by Arabian jasmine, while the drydown uses a combination of gentle iris with exotic patchouli and the creamiest vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
Giorgio Armani Emporio In Love With You is the female counterpart to the men’s Emporio Stronger With You Intensely. Both these fragrances were introduced in 2019 as equal partners who communicate with each other, provoke and seduce each other in turns.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Raspberry, Cherry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Rose, Davana
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Iris
- Fragrance category
Articles about Armani Emporio In Love With YouArticles
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.