- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Ocean di GioiaIngredients
Vibrant and joyful – the perfect description of the energy of the ocean which is embedded in the Armani Ocean di Gioia Eau de Parfum for women to pay tribute to this vital element. If you too have a strong bond with nature, then you are in for a dazzling sensuous experience with each spritz.
- a crystalline fragrance with fruity floral and aquatic notes
- accentuates every dynamic woman
- best suited to warmer days
Composition of the fragrance
The charming opening of this fragrance unfolds with the delicate accord of pear, accompanied by fresh notes. Jasmine water takes over soon after, bringing femininity and sophistication to the composition. The combination of sandalwood and musk give the fragrance depth and a light creaminess during its long-lasting trail.
Story of the fragrance
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the launch of the iconic Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum, Armani introduced Ocean di Gioia in 2020. The fragrance was created for a modern, dynamic woman with a free spirit who lives in harmony with nature.
The shape of the bottle, with its round curves, is identical to that of Armani Light di Gioia, for example. It continues to reflect natural femininity with an elegant and modern take – the vision of Giorgio Armani.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Drops of Jasmine Water
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.