- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Sì PassioneIngredients
When you’re dying to say “yes”... and when you finally say it! The Giorgio Armani Sì Passione Eau de Parfum will excite your senses as if you’ve just decided to take a bold step. Every one of us has a confident woman inside of her who can’t resist this intense, daring fragrance which knows no compromise.
- fruity floral fragrance
- suitable for confident and independent women
- for everyday wear, for the office as well as evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with blackcurrant nectar combined with sparkling notes of pear. A sophisticated combination of vanilla, gentle rose petals, jasmine, and extraordinary heliotrope create a sensual fruity-floral scent which represents the contrast between a woman’s strength and sensitivity. The heart of the fragrance cedar wood and the woody Orcanox™, giving the perfume character and maturity.
Story of the fragrance
Armani Sì Passione with its bright red bottle represents a new dimension of the individuality of the cult-classic Armani Sì. Giorgio Armani himself said this fragrance was an irresistible combination of elegance, power, and independence.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Black Currant, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.