Lamp 11 x 8 cm + Refill 250 ml + Funnel
- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Ashleigh & Burwood London Blue SpeckleIngredients
The Ashleigh & Burwood London Blue Speckle catalytic lamp is the perfect accessory for your home and office, in hotels and spas. The secret of the catalytic lamp is based on the principle of a catalytic reaction – burning without a flame. The lamp is designed both to add fragrance to a room and to clean and disinfect the air in enclosed spaces.
- can safely be left unattended
- destroys all odours in the room, including cigarette smoke, cooking fumes or pet odours
- gives the whole space a beautiful fragrance
- a summer fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
How to use:
The packaging contains a refill for the catalytic lamp. Remove the decorative and extinguishing lids from the lamp, then use the funnel to pour the fragrant essence in until two-thirds full. Put the wick and stone back in the lamp and close with the extinguishing lid.After about 20 minutes, once the fragrance has risen from the wick to the stone, take a lighter and light the stone. Let the flame burn for 3-5 minutes, then blow it out and cover the stone with the decorative lid. The catalytic process has now begun and the lamp will start to emit a scent. When you reach the desired intensity of the fragrance, swap the decorative lid for the extinguishing lid.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Type of set
- Gift Set
- Character of home fragrance