- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Ashleigh & Burwood London Lamp Fragrance Amber FlowerIngredients
The Ashleigh & Burwood London Lamp Fragrance Amber Flower refill changes the scent in each space, depending on your mood.
- a floral fragrance
- gives the whole space a beautiful fragrance
- can safely be left unattended
- destroys all odours in the room, including cigarette smoke, cooking fumes or pet odours
How to use:
Use according to the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange Peel, Citrus Zest
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Plum, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Frankincense, Tonka Beans
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, floral