Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Avon Little Black DressIngredients
Discover your “little black dress” of the perfume world. The Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum for women is a distinctive combination of flowers and oriental notes, full of charm, elegance and seductiveness. Go for a fragrance that never goes out of style, just like the timeless classic it’s named after.
- an oriental, floral fragrance
- for the elegant woman who appreciates a classic
- ideal for evening wear and at social events
Composition of the fragrance
The opening sweet and fruity notes of apricot are complemented by captivating honeysuckle and cyclamen. The aroma of flower essences develops further with the middle notes in the composition of the fragrance. Light pink peony combines with gardenia and ylang-ylang, which together add the hallmark of exceptionality and perfection to the scent of Little Black Dress. The base notes, with their oriental tone, combine intoxicating plum, white musk and milkwood.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Honey Suckle, Cyclamen
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Ylang-Ylang, Pink Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Plum
- Fragrance category
About the brand Avon
Avon products are legendary in the world of beauty. This brand has been focussing on beauty as well as women themselves for more than 125 years and offering Avon skin care, makeup and fragrance.
In 1886, the travelling book salesman David McConnell started adding a little beauty freebie to every book he sold. Soon, his fragrances were more popular than the books, which prompted him to open his own little beauty company. But he never stopped believing in the power of personal touch – and so the idea of the first Avon Lady came to be, offering women a way towards financial independence. The Avon catalogue also became a trademark staple of the company’s personal approach.
Today, Avon beauty is available online, but it never stopped selling its products through personal contact. Choose your preferred way of purchase and try this well-trusted brand. Their flagship lines are the Anew products, Advance Techniques hair care, Luxe premium line, Planet Spa body care and the Avon Baby line.