This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- About the brand
Description BaByliss Sensitive AS540ECharacteristics
Get a voluminous hairstyle with a dazzling shine! The BaByliss Sensitive AS540E rotating heat styler will leave your hair beautifully volumised and smooth from the roots down. Thanks to the ionic technology, it also eliminates unwanted static and naturally increases shine. The temperature of the styler can be adjusted so that it doesn’t damage fine and sensitive hair.
- gives hair lasting volume
- can be used to enhance the natural shape of your hair
- allows for a gentle brushing
- prevents static electricity in your hair
- promotes the natural shine of your hair
- straightens hair from the roots
- suitable even for fine hair
- attachment with a ceramic coating – for smoothing and volume from the roots
- rotating head: ⌀ 50mm, ceramic coating, boar bristles
- rotating brush: ⌀ 40mm
- brush for a natural shape
- ionic technology for shine and anti-static styling
- 2 temperature settings + cold air
- button for selecting the direction of rotation
- power: 600 Watts
- fold-out filter in the back
How to use:
Use on freshly washed, brushed, blow-dried but still damp hair. Select the attachment you need and attach it to the device before switching it on. Chose the temperature that’s best for your hair and begin styling your hair, starting with bottom layers. Then proceed according to the provided instructions based on your selected attachment.
Always let the styler cool down completely before storing it away. To prevent a buildup of hair, styling products, etc. on the brush, we recommend cleaning the attachments on a regular basis. To increase the longevity of the device, you should also regularly clean out the accumulated dust from the filter in the back of the device.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
About the brand BaByliss
BaByliss is a brand that embodies the idea of professional haircare. It came about in the incredible, vibrant 1960s. Brigitte Bardot reigned on the silver screen, female fans fainted at Beatles concerts, and Paris was the place where the most exciting moments for world fashion took place.
Hairstylist René Lelièvre worked hard on his idea not far from the Eiffel Tower, and it was in his very studio that the first electric hair curlers were made. Success followed soon after, and the revolutionary device became a hit, which is how BaByliss was born.
Over the years, BaByliss has become a leader on the global market in haircare, as well as the bestselling brand in Europe when it comes to hair straightening. BaByliss products are now used for beauty and haircare both at home and in hair salons in over 60 countries worldwide.