Treat your skin to intense nourishment and hydration. Body butter is a perfect product for women suffering from dry skin, stretch marks or signs of ageing. Unlike body cream or body lotion, body butter contains less water and has a thicker consistency to provide a more nourishing and concentrated body treatment.
Benefits of Body Butter:
- It goes on easily.
- It absorbs fast with a long-term effect.
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin.
- Brings instant relief to irritated skin.
- Makes skin firmer and smooths out imperfections such as stretch marks.
- Smells lovely.
- Doesn’t leave stains on clothing.
Which Body Butter Will Be Best for Your Skin?
- Shea butter helps regenerate skin cells and restores the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
- Argan butter reduces excessive sebum production and reduces signs of acne thanks to a high content of vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Cocoa butter protects skin from signs of ageing and prevents stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Coconut butter protects your body from free radicals while deeply softening and hydrating your skin. If you suffer a sunburn, coconut butter is ideal to help your skin heal.
When Should You Use Body Butter?
You can obviously use a body butter any time you need, but the best time is in the evening after taking a shower when your pores are open and the product gets absorbed better.