Natura SibericaOblepikha (Sea-Buckthorn)Hand Cream
NewNatura SibericaTaiga Siberica Evenkii Iris RootSoftening Hand and Nail Cream 75 ml
Natura SibericaFor Men OnlyProtective Cream for Face and Body 80 ml
Natura SibericaTuva Siberica Yak MilkSoothing Balm for Hands 75 ml
Natura SibericaTuva Siberica Tuvan HerbsRegenerating Balm for Hands and Nails 75 ml
NewNatura SibericaTaiga Siberica Daurian Gold RoseNutritive Cream for Hands 75 ml
Out of stock
Natura SibericaLittle SibericaProtective Cream For Hands for Children from Birth 75 ml
Out of stock
Find all the products for beautiful hands in one place! We offer a comprehensive selection of hand care: hand sanitisers, nourishing masks and creams, firming nail products and quality manicure kits and nail files.
Hand and Nail Care
- Hand gel – effectively removes dirt when you can’t wash your hands with soap and water.
- Hand cream – regenerates dry skin, hydrates and softens. An essential product to keep in your handbag or on your desk.
- Hand mask – an intensely nourishing hand product that you should use ideally once a week. Restores the natural elasticity of your skin and has a firming and hydrating effect.
- Fingernail care – includes firming nail varnishes, softening oils and creams for damaged nails. Takes care of your cuticles and prevents nail dryness and breakage.
- Manicure sets and nail files – give your nail the perfect shape.
Popular Active Ingredients in Hand Care
- Shea butter – regenerates, restores elasticity and protects your skin.
- Aloe vera – soothes irritated skin and moisturises it.
- Honey – regenerates and fights skin ageing.
- Silk extracts – strengthen and nourish.
- Liquorice – lightens dark spots on your hands.
How to Treat Dry Hands?
Don’t worry about cracked or dry skin on your hands. We have several tips to help you get rid of dryness:
- Avoid washing your hands in water that is too hot or ice cold.
- Use protective gloves when performing household chores.
- Occasionally use a hand scrub and then generously apply a hydrating cream.
- Start using moisturising treatment as part of your routine – apply a cream and put on cotton gloves overnight.
- On sunny days protect your hands with a sunscreen.
- Make sure your diet includes food with zinc, copper and vitamin E.
For optimal results, find the best hand cream for dry hands that will deeply nourish and hydrate your skin.