Bellissima My Pro Steam B28 100 Steam Iron for Hair
This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- Review 1
Description Bellissima My Pro Steam B28 100Characteristics
Use the benefits of steam to create a long-lasting, smooth style. The Bellissima My Pro Steam B28 100 professional steam hair straightener ensures truly precise straightening while giving your hair a brilliant shine.
Every time the you push the plates together, steam is released around the strand, helping to stretch the capillary of your hair. This is how the straightener provides optimal hydration, minimises thermal shock and does not cause your hair to become frizzy or tangled. Thanks to this special steam technology, the straightener can even handle curly hair, which is otherwise difficult to style.
- straightens hair easily and effectively using steam
- protects the hair fibre against damage
- allows you to create waves thanks to its rounded profile
- prevents fluffy, tangled and frizzy hair
- gives hair a brilliant shine
- glides easily along your hair
- steam technology – helps stretch the capillary fibres and prevents thermal shock
- ceramic coating – protects hair against the effects of heat, ensures a perfect glide
- 28×110-mm oscillating plates adapt to each hair strand
- three temperature settings: 170 °C/200 °C/230 °C
- detachable water reservoir (one full reservoir is enough for 100 strokes)
- quick heating system, ready to use in a few seconds
- automatic off-switch after 60 minutes
- 1.8-m-long rotative mains cord
How to use:
for best results, use on washed and completely dry hair. Don’t forget to detangle your hair thoroughly, ideally using a fine-toothed comb. Fill the water reservoir, following the instructions provided, and choose the desired temperature. Take a strand of hair and hold it between your fingers. Then place it between the plates at the roots. Use one hand to keep the hair straight, while letting your other hand guide the closed straightener from the roots to the ends.
to create waves, close the plates around a strand of hair and hold the straightener at an angle. Guide the straightener towards the ends whilst simultaneously turning through 180°. For voluminous waves, wrap each curl obtained with the straightener around your fingers, up to the root, and secure it with hairpins. Set with hairspray, wait a few minutes and then remove the hairpins.
- Type of power supply