Do you have sensitive skin prone to redness? Give it the best soothing treatment. The Bielenda Dr Medica Capillaries cream helps tighten thread veins and capillaries, contributing to a visible reduction in redness. It provides intense hydration and softening, gives the skin elasticity and relieves it of unpleasant tight sensations. It also provides protection against premature ageing and reduces the tendency to age spots.
- takes care of sensitive skin prone to redness, soothes irritation
- reduces redness and narrows thread veins, alleviates the feeling of tightness
- moisturises and softens intensively, eliminates unpleasant dryness
- helps even out skin tone, prevents age spots from forming
- provides antioxidant protection against premature skin ageing
- leaves the skin more supple, soft and smooth
- works as both a day and night cream
- lactobionic acid – alleviates redness, narrows thread veins and capillaries, helps even out skin tone, softens the skin, leaves it soft and smooth
- D-panthenol – has soothing and regenerative effects, moisturises, prevents irritation
- chestnut extract – soothes and reduces redness
- vitamin C – protects the skin against premature ageing
- hypoallergenic formula
How to apply:
You can use the Bielenda Dr Medica Capillaries cream for skin redness and thread veins every day, in the morning and evening. Apply with fingertips to your cleansed face and then massage until absorbed.
To boost the soothing effects of the Bielenda Dr Medica Capillaries cream, cleanse your skin first with the Bielenda Dr Medica Capillaries micellar water for skin prone to redness.
|When to use
|day and night
Complete ingredients list
AQUA (WATER), THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, LACTOBIONIC ACID, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PANTHENOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TROXERUTIN, ALLANTOIN, TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, LECITHIN, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDES CITRATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
The cosmetics company Bielenda is named after its founder Barbara Bielenda, a successful graduate from the Faculty of Chemistry at the University of Gdansk. The huge range includes over 400 products aimed at ordinary consumers, as well as professional beauty salons and wellness centres.
It is interesting that Bielenda was reportedly the first Polish brand to begin selling products containing Ginkgo extract (Ginkgo biloba). They quickly gained great popularity. The creams, bath oils, body butters, and other products by Bielenda are developed on the basis of the latest scientific knowledge. Apart from the ginkgo, you can also find other proven natural ingredients, such as chamomile, aloe vera, shea butter, and olive oil.
Bielenda stands out for its high performance and safety. All its products undergo rigorous dermatological testing. Their extraordinary skin-friendliness deserves a special mention, meaning that even allergy sufferers can use them. Bielenda is sure to appeal to anyone who wants a beautiful, youthful appearance, who suffers from various skin problems, or is seeking quality at a reasonable price.