Do you want to help regenerate your dry, sensitive skin? The deeply nourishing and moisturising Bielenda Manuka Honey serum takes care of that. Its micro-capsules with royal jelly and honey from New Zealand soften and smooth dry areas, soothe irritation and reduce redness. The skin is smoothed, strengthened and brightened on application and protected against external factors.
- nourishes, hydrates and softens dry and sensitive skin deep down
- delivers vitamins and minerals, supports regeneration
- improves skin tone, alleviates redness, brightens
- reduces sensitivity, soothes irritation, eliminates the feeling of tightness
- provides antioxidant protection against external factors
- leaves the skin strong, smooth and soft
- becomes absorbed quickly, can be used under makeup
- honey – contains vitamins, minerals and organic acids, has antioxidant properties, hydrates, nourishes and smooths the skin, promotes regeneration, alleviates redness
- royal jelly – rich in nutrients and vitamins B and C, improves skin condition and quality, reduces sensitivity and unpleasant tightness, moisturises and soothes
How to apply:
Use the deeply nourishing and moisturising Bielenda Manuka Honey serum every morning and evening. Apply to completely clean skin on the face, neck and décolletage. Spread evenly and let it become absorbed. Can also be used under makeup.
The Bielenda Manuka Honey serum can be added to a nourishing cream from the same range, to enhance the effects of the cream.
|When to use
|day and night
Complete ingredients list
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, VEGETABLE OIL, HONEY, SALVIA HISPANICA SEED OIL,PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PANTHENOL,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ROYAL JELLY, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, BETA-SITOSTEROL, SQUALENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENE MALONATE, BETA-CAROTENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), COUMARIN.
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
The cosmetics company Bielenda is named after its founder Barbara Bielenda, a successful graduate from the Faculty of Chemistry at the University of Gdansk. The huge range includes over 400 products aimed at ordinary consumers, as well as professional beauty salons and wellness centres.
It is interesting that Bielenda was reportedly the first Polish brand to begin selling products containing Ginkgo extract (Ginkgo biloba). They quickly gained great popularity. The creams, bath oils, body butters, and other products by Bielenda are developed on the basis of the latest scientific knowledge. Apart from the ginkgo, you can also find other proven natural ingredients, such as chamomile, aloe vera, shea butter, and olive oil.
Bielenda stands out for its high performance and safety. All its products undergo rigorous dermatological testing. Their extraordinary skin-friendliness deserves a special mention, meaning that even allergy sufferers can use them. Bielenda is sure to appeal to anyone who wants a beautiful, youthful appearance, who suffers from various skin problems, or is seeking quality at a reasonable price.