|When to use
A comprehensive product for beautiful and youthful-looking skin. The rejuvenating Bielenda Skin Clinic Professional Super Power Mezo Serum for skin with imperfections suppresses flaws such as enlarged pores, excess sebum and hyperpigmentation. It also enhances your skin’s healthy glow and creates a visibly more youthful look. Trust the power of tried and tested skin-care ingredients!
- visibly rejuvenates skin, improves its quality and reduces wrinkles
- leaves your skin smooth, firm and soft to the touch
- moisturises, provides radiance and evens out skin tone
- minimises the visibility of dark spots and imperfections
- mattifies, reduces enlarged pores and shine
Results of testing:
→ results of 6-week in vivo testing with 25 individuals
- 91% confirmed reduced skin imperfections
- 85% confirmed their skin was visibly rejuvenated
- when paired with the Skin Clinic Professional cream, the product reversed the biological age of the skin by 10 years
- mandelic acid – gentle exfoliating effects, stimulates regenerating processes in the skin, tightens pores and regulates sebum production, prevents clogged pores
- lactobionic acid – exfoliates by promoting the process of skin renewal; smooths, unifies and hydrates the skin
- vitamin B3 – strengthens the skin and improves its resistance to damage; known for combatting acne, redness and coarse skin, eliminates pigmentation caused by sunlight and ageing
How to apply:
Apply every night to clean skin of your face, neck and décolleté. Avoid your eye area. If you have sensitive skin, use the product 2 to 3 times a week. You can let the serum absorb or wash it off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
To make your face look up to 10 years younger, use also other products from the Bielenda Skin Clinic line in your routine. A combination with the toner and moisturiser achieves maximum rejuvenating effect.
Complete ingredients list
AQUA (WATER), MANDELIC ACID, LACTOBIONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
The cosmetics company Bielenda is named after its founder Barbara Bielenda, a successful graduate from the Faculty of Chemistry at the University of Gdansk. The huge range includes over 400 products aimed at ordinary consumers, as well as professional beauty salons and wellness centres.
It is interesting that Bielenda was reportedly the first Polish brand to begin selling products containing Ginkgo extract (Ginkgo biloba). They quickly gained great popularity. The creams, bath oils, body butters, and other products by Bielenda are developed on the basis of the latest scientific knowledge. Apart from the ginkgo, you can also find other proven natural ingredients, such as chamomile, aloe vera, shea butter, and olive oil.
Bielenda stands out for its high performance and safety. All its products undergo rigorous dermatological testing. Their extraordinary skin-friendliness deserves a special mention, meaning that even allergy sufferers can use them. Bielenda is sure to appeal to anyone who wants a beautiful, youthful appearance, who suffers from various skin problems, or is seeking quality at a reasonable price.