- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bioderma Cicabio RestorCharacteristics
Certain types of oncological treatments can significantly weaken the surface layer of your skin – and the Bioderma Cicabio Restor soothing and protective cream for irritated skin with the unique Antalgicine™ was designed to target this particular problem. This product is great at taking care of skin suffering from redness, itching or other uncomfortable sensations. It deeply nourishes the skin and helps restore damaged skin barrier.
- strengthens skin weakened by oncological treatments
- helps restore the protective skin barrier
- also suitable for skin with redness and other signs of irritation
- has regenerating and moisturising effects
- suitable for your entire body including face
Results of clinical testing on 34 people:
→ right after application
- in 89% of the cases the skin stayed protected from irritation
- in 91% the skin appeared regenerated
- in 93% the feelings of discomfort were reduced
- in 91% the signs of irritation were reduced
→ after 28 days of use
- in 78% the protective skin barrier was strengthened
- 80% showed improved overall quality of life
Results of testing:
→ 109 people aged 19–70 tested the product for 2 weeks
- 71% reduction of feelings of discomfort
- 78% reduction of skin itchiness
- panthenol, hyaluronic acid – have moisturising effects and help regenerate weakened skin
- Capryloyl glycine – protects skin from further irritation
- Antalgicine™ – soothes feelings of discomfort and enhances your skin’s overall resilience
How to apply:
Use 1–2× on gently dried and cleansed skin. Apply directly to the affected areas and rub in gently. Don’t forget to wear protective clothing during the day in order to prevent exposing your skin to the sun. The cream is not suitable for use before radiation therapy.
- Complexion type
- Skin type
- Calming, Nourishing
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- With Panthenol
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!