Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Lightening Corrective Serum Against Pigment Spots
You save 25%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Bioderma Pigmentbio C-ConcentrateCharacteristics
Reduce unsightly dark spots that needlessly take away from your beauty. Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate lightening and correcting serum against hyperpigmentation with vitamin C offers an easy, quick and effective help. Apart from its lightening effects, it also gives your skin 8 hours of hydration.
- serum for eliminating dark spots
- affects hyperpigmentation at all stages of its formation
- prevents the accumulation of melanin
- nourishes, brightens, and revitalises skin
- optimises cell regeneration
- gel texture which absorbs in a flash
- dermatologically and medically tested
- subtle fragrance
Results of testing by 21 women over 8 weeks of use:
- 100% – smoother skin
- 95% – more radiant skin
- 41% – reduced intensity and size of dark spots
- LumiReveal™ – a technology which targets all stages of the formation of dark spots
- vitamin C – protects skin from pollution
- AHA and BHA acids – restore skin radiance
- vitamin E – prevents premature ageing
- vitamin PP
How to apply:
Clean your skin and neck using Pigmentbio and then apply 5 drops of the serum. Repeat every night for 1 month.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- Hydration, Nourishing
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- vitamin C, vitamin E, AHA Acids
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!