BiodermaPigmentbio Foaming Cream Cleansing Cream To Treat Dark Spots
You save 31%
- About the brand
Description Bioderma Pigmentbio Foaming CreamCharacteristics
- helps reduce dark spots on the skin
- prevents the appearance of new dark spots
- cleanses the skin gently and eliminates the occurrence of imperfections
- evens out skin tone and has a brightening effect
- hydrates skin and leaves it soft
- provides a feeling of comfort on the skin
- can also be used as a face mask
- foaming creamy consistency
→used by 21 people aged 23-57 for 14 days
- 100% of them noticed a reduction in pigmentation marks
- 100% of them noticed a more even skin tone
- 100% of them confirmed that the cream gently cleanses and exfoliates the face and body
- AHA (citric acid), cellulose microbeads – gently
remove impurities, smooth and brighten skin
- coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate – have hydrating properties and leave the skin comfortable
Apply to wet skin, create a lather using gentle circular motions, and then rinse off thoroughly with clean water. Notino tip:
The cleansing cream can also be used as a face mask. Apply a thick layer of the cream to the entire face and leave for five minutes. Avoid the eye area. Then wet the skin, massage gently to create a lather, and rinse off thoroughly.
- Complexion type
- Brightening, Anti Age Spots
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!