You save 14%
- About the brand
Description Biotherm Blue Therapy Multi Defender SPF25Characteristics
Did you know that most signs of ageing skin are caused by the negative effects of the environment? Now you can start fighting it effectively. Biotherm Blue Therapy Multi Defender for Dry Skin SPF 25 anti-wrinkle and repair cream is going to be your best friend when it comes to saving your ageing skin.
Like a protective coating, it provides reliable protection against the negative effects of the environment whilst restoring and nourishing your skin.
- eliminates wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- keeps the skin supple and soft
- brightens and smooths
- suitable for ageing, dry skin
- a texture like whipped cream
Results of testing 100 women over a period of eight weeks:
- 85% of the women noticed they had smoother skin
- 84% of the women confirmed smoothing of minor imperfections
- 76% of the women noted their skin was firmer
- baicalin – Baikal skullcap root extract with antioxidant properties
- vitamin E – enhances the protective effect of baicalin
- red algae extract – comes from seaweed that grows in Scandinavia, improves the functioning of the skin barrier, helps to hydrate and has an anti-inflammatory effect
- plankton – from Pyrenean mineral springs; regenerates, protects, strengthens and softens the skin
- SPF 25 – protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun, which cause skin cells to age
How to apply:
Apply the cream each day to cleansed skin on your face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Massage into the skin with gentle strokes from the centre of your face outwards.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- dry, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Regeneration, Nourishing, Anti Age Spots, Unifying, Protection from the elements, replumping
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!