You save 33%
- About the brand
Description Biotherm Homme Total RechargeCharacteristics
Did you have a long sleepless night, or are you simply tired? No one will ever know with a radiant skin like yours! The Biotherm Homme Total Recharge hydrating treatment for tired skin was specially formulated to meet the specific needs of male skin.
The treatment hydrates the skin deeply and protects it against harmful external factors without feeling sticky or greasy. Your skin will be refreshed, supple and soft to the touch, tricking everyone into thinking you’ve had a good night’s sleep.
- provides long-lasting and deep hydration
- not greasy or sticky
- leaves the skin looking fresh
- increases the elasticity and vitality of the skin
- revitalises and hydrates the skin
- energy complex™ (ginseng, vitamin C, caffeine a guarana) – invigorates the skin and stimulates its functions
- mint extract – brings ice-cold freshness, wakes the skin up
- polymers – smooth the skin and help conceal signs of fatigue
- spirulina – improves the appearance of your skin, combats signs of fatigue, increases skin resilience
Results of testing:
- 63 men aged 20-55 tested the product for four weeks
- 82% of the men agreed that their skin felt revitalised
- 87% of the men stated that the product gave their skin a healthy glow
- 92% of the men noticed that their skin appeared more matt
How to apply:
Apply to the skin in the morning and evening. Massage in thoroughly and allow to become absorbed. Avoid the eye area.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
- Active ingredients
- vitamin C
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!