- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Bond No. 9 Downtown Cooper SquareIngredients
Fragrance description Bond No. 9 Downtown Cooper Square
- a woody fragrance
- for the elegant man
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Spices, Juniper, Brandy
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Myrrh, Patchouli, Frankincense, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Musk, Cashmere Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category