- About the brand
Description Boucheron La Collection Patchouli d'AngkorIngredients
Discover an exotic sensuality you’ll soon become addicted to. Boucheron La Collection Patchouli d’Angkor unisex Eau de Parfum reveals the mystical power of Cambodian temples through contrasting notes of light and shade.
- floral chypre fragrance
- part of the La Collection line inspired by gemstone hunters
- unisex fragrance – for both men and women
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of this perfume opens with juicy pear and sparkling bergamot. They’re followed by striking accords of Bourbon pepper which contrast with essences of delicate jasmine. Warm guaiac wood in the base gives the whole fragrance a sensual dose of allure, and its combination with patchouli and white musk leaves a mysterious, seductive trace on your skin.
Story of the fragrance
Patchouli d’Angkor was designed in 2019 by French perfumer Nathalie Lorson who found inspiration in the Cambodian temple complex of Angkor Wat with its wild vegetation whose massive roots grow through the walls of the buildings.
This Eau de Parfum is part of the La Collection line inspired by the stories of gemstone hunters who explored many foreign countries and discovered innumerable new experiences and aromas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.