- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Boucheron Quatre En RougeIngredients
Discover the power of attraction and seduction. Become the woman who fascinates everyone around. The Boucheron Quatre En Rouge Eau de Parfum for women offers a completely irresistible olfactory experience wrapped in a passionate red colour.
The addictive aroma of red fruit, flowers, and sweet marshmallows will become your unique piece of jewellery that always draws attention.
- fruity chypre fragrance
- for a woman who likes to impress
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes of Boucheron Quatre En Rouge hide a sweet explosion of red apple and juicy pear in contrast with citrus essences of tangerine and bergamot which bring a much welcome dose of freshness. The floral heart is dominated by sensuous rose accompanied by intense notes of iris root and cassis. The base of this composition then contains sweet notes of marshmallow and raspberry with patchouli and musk to accentuate your femininity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Tangerine, Red Apple, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cassis, Orris, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Raspberry, Musk, Patchouli, Marshmallow
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.