- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Boucheron Quatre IntenseIngredients
Let Boucheron Quatre Intense Eau de Toilette announce to everyone that the man who just entered the room will get anything he desires. This fragrance full of masculine sensuality and seduction will captivate everybody around you.
- spicy fragrance
- woody fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Violet Leaves, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.