Bourjois 1 Seconde Quick - Drying Nail Polish
- Shade 014 Fair' y Tale 9 ml
- Shade 021 Moon Shine 9 ml
- Shade 035 Lady Nude (Matte) 9 ml
- Shade 013 Bouquet of Roses 9 ml
- Shade 022 Crystal Ball 9 ml
- Shade 042 Sand'y 9 ml
- Shade 019 Grey-zy Night 9 ml
- Shade 004 Beige Friend 9 ml
- Shade 018 Purple Rain'bow 9 ml
- Shade 038 Rose des Sables 9 ml
- Shade 005 Gold' n' Roll 9 ml
- Shade 020 Silver'tigo 9 ml
- Shade 040 Jour de L'Or 9 ml
- Shade 037 Fairy Nail 9 ml
- Shade 036 Betty' Amo 9 ml
- Shade 012 Pink Positive 9 ml
- Shade 003 Over The Taupe 9 ml
- Shade 010 Red Carpet 9 ml
- Shade 008 Chérie Cherry 9 ml
- Shade 039 Noir de Coco 9 ml
- Shade 009 Let's Get Red(y) 9 ml
- Shade 011 Fuchsia´chacha 9 ml
- Shade 007 Berry Much 9 ml
- Shade 002 Very Bluetiful 9 ml
- Shade 041 Bord'eaux 9 ml
- Shade 006 Play Black 9 ml
- Shade 015 Marshma'wow 9 ml
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Bourjois 1 SecondeCharacteristics
Bourjois 1 Seconde quick-dry nail varnish makes your hands look perfectly manicured as if you’ve just stepped out of a nail salon.
- ensures beautifully painted nails
- leaves your nails shiny
- applies in a single stroke with visible results in 1 second
- brush adapts to the size and surface of your nails
- ideal for quick and effective manicure
How to apply:
Apply the nail varnish to oil-free nails with one uninterrupted stroke of the brush.
- Type of Nail Varnish
- shiny, long-lasting
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.