- Shade 01 Blanc'voutant 1,2 g
- Shade 11 Pink Parfait 1,2 g
- Shade 09 Lunaire 1,2 g
- Shade 04 Eggshell'ent 1,2 g
- Shade 03 Peau de Peach 1,2 g
- Shade 02 Iridesc'sand 1,2 g
- Shade 10 Doré Olé 1,2 g
- Shade 16 Mauve La La! 1,2 g
- Shade 14 Berry Berry Well 1,2 g
- Shade 08 Noctam-Brune 1,2 g
- Shade 09 Itsy Bitsy Khaki 1,2 g
- Shade 06 Aura de Nuit 1,2 g
- About the brand
Description Bourjois Little Round Pot MonoCharacteristics
The Bourjois Little Round Pot Mono eyeshadows are easy to apply thanks to their creamy-powdery formula , and ensure an intense result that lasts for up to 12 hours.
- easy to apply, adhere to the lid perfectly
- highly pigmented eyeshadows with a long-lasting effect
- can be applied wet or dry
- suitable for both everyday and dramatic smoky eye looks
How to apply:
Apply the desired shade to the upper eyelid. Apply dry for subtle and fresh makeup looks. Wet the applicator for more intense colour payoff.
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.