This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Braun Series 7 7899cc Wet&Dry with Clean&Charge SystemCharacteristics
No more compromises in your grooming! The Braun Series 7 7899cc Wet&Dry foil shaver with Clean&Charge System allows for a thorough and comfortable shave exactly the way you want it. It uses the Sonic technology which perfectly adjusts to the contours of your face, and its special shaving components grab more hair in one stroke.
The device also comes with a unique cleaning and charging station with 5 functions. One press of a button removes up to 99.9% of microbes.
- ensures a perfect trim in eight different directions
- checks the thickness of your hair and adjusts its power as needed
- perfectly adjusts to the contours of your face
- can grab even flat-lying hair in problem areas
- maintains contact with the skin up to 0.05mm
- power can be adjusted according to skin type
- waterproof design is suitable for both dry and wet shaving
- cleaning station removes up to 99,0% of microbes from the device
- 5 shaving settings (from sensitive to turbo)
- Braun Sonic technology – adjusts to the shape of your beard
- 8D shaving system – for perfect shaving in 8 directions
- ActiveLift trimmer – picks up hair in problem areas
- 2× Opti-Foil technology – for a more lasting shave
- SkinGuard – softens skin and ensures comfort during shaving
- fully charged in 1 hour, lasts for 50 minutes without being plugged in
- Clean&Charge station – removes microbes, automatically moisturises, dries, and charges the device
- cleaning case and brush
- travel case
How to use:
Switch the device on, place it against your skin, and shave your facial hair as desired.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
About the brand Braun
Braun, from the German city of Frankfurt, bears the name of its founder Max Braun. He started his business in 1921 making radio sets, and was the first to launch an incredible new product for his time – a radio set combined with a record player. In the 1930s, the brand’s logo was created, and in 1940, the company patented its first Braun electric shaver for men.
Today, Braun is a market leader in technical innovation for all its core areas and has over 7000 active patents. Every Braun product meets the high requirements of its customers for quality, performance, reliability and design. Braun currently holds over 100 international awards for its product design. The Braun Series 3 shaver, the Braun Epilator, Braun beard trimmer and the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush are clearly all iconic nowadays.