Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 MBIPL5 Design Edition IPL Epilator for Body, Face, Bikini Area and Underarms
This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector.
- About the brand
Description Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 MBIPL5 Design EditionCharacteristics
Remove your body hair safely, quickly and effectively. The design of the Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL epilator for body, face, bikini line and underarms makes it exceptionally easy to use without compromising on effectivity. On the contrary – this device will leave your skin perfectly smooth and soft for months.
Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL epilator was designed under the supervision of dermatologists, which is why it comes with a special attachment that’s safe to use on sensitive areas. Enjoy your perfectly hairless skin and the beautiful design of this clever device.
- removes body hair safely, easily and quickly
- visibly reduces new hair growth after only 4 weeks
- leaves skin smooth and soft
- suitable for body, face, bikini area and underarms
- ensures long-lasting results
- developed under the supervision of dermatologists
- clinically tested
- SensoAdapt sensor – automatically adapts to your skin tone
- 3 settings – normal, gentle, extra gentle
- attachment for sensitive areas – adapts to smaller areas
- ergonomic shape – for comfortable use
- elegant white design
- exclusive travel case – for easy storage and transport
- special attachment for sensitive areas
- includes a transformer with a mains cable
- soft travel case
IPL epilation is effective on a wide variety of different hair types and skin tones. However, it requires a contrast in pigment, which is why the device doesn’t work on white, grey, light blonde or ginger hair, or on very dark skin.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Type of power supply
About the brand Braun
Braun, from the German city of Frankfurt, bears the name of its founder Max Braun. He started his business in 1921 making radio sets, and was the first to launch an incredible new product for his time – a radio set combined with a record player. In the 1930s, the brand’s logo was created, and in 1940, the company patented its first Braun electric shaver for men.
Today, Braun is a market leader in technical innovation for all its core areas and has over 7000 active patents. Every Braun product meets the high requirements of its customers for quality, performance, reliability and design. Braun currently holds over 100 international awards for its product design. The Braun Series 3 shaver, the Braun Epilator, Braun beard trimmer and the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush are clearly all iconic nowadays.