This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- About the brand
Description Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 PL5115 IPLCharacteristics
Of course men can enjoy perfectly smooth skin too! Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL epilator for body and face will remove all unwanted body hair quickly and effectively. Plus – unlike classic shaving with a razor, the results will last for weeks on end.
Don’t waste your time and energy – the Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 epilator will remove hair from your chest, back, underarms and sensitive areas in a matter of minutes. It also adapts to your skin tone and selects the most optimal intensity of treatment. All you have to do now is try it!
- removes hair quickly, easily and effectively
- reduces hair growth after only 4 weeks of use
- brings a long-lasting smooth effect
- suitable for both face and body
- developed under the supervision of dermatologists
- SmartAdapt™ sensor – continually scans your skin tone and automatically selects the optimal intensity
- 2 attachments – standard (for your underarms and sensitive areas) and wide (for larger areas)
- 3 settings – normal, gentle, extra gentle
- 10 intensity settings
- produces up to 125 flashes per minute
- compact design – for comfortable use
- simple white design
- wide attachment – for larger areas
- Gillette Body razor
- includes a transformer with a mains cable and a plug
- travel case – for easier storage and transport
How to use:
Follow the instructions provided.
IPL epilation is effective on light and medium dark skin tones with hair ranging from natural blonde to black. Since it requires a contrast in the pigment of your skin and hair, it’s the least effective for removing very light, ginger, grey or white hair from light skin, or on very dark skin.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Type of power supply
About the brand Braun
Braun, from the German city of Frankfurt, bears the name of its founder Max Braun. He started his business in 1921 making radio sets, and was the first to launch an incredible new product for his time – a radio set combined with a record player. In the 1930s, the brand’s logo was created, and in 1940, the company patented its first Braun electric shaver for men.
Today, Braun is a market leader in technical innovation for all its core areas and has over 7000 active patents. Every Braun product meets the high requirements of its customers for quality, performance, reliability and design. Braun currently holds over 100 international awards for its product design. The Braun Series 3 shaver, the Braun Epilator, Braun beard trimmer and the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush are clearly all iconic nowadays.