- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Brit Rhythm for HimIngredients
Great Britain has given the world a number of musical giants ‒ from Queen, Rolling Stones or Radiohead to Deep Purple. Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him Eau de Toilette will bring you the same feelings of freedom and excitement ‒ a dose of boundless energy and vigour embodied in British rock music.
- modern leather fragrance
- for a dynamic, confident man
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes combine refreshing herbal aroma of basil, vervain, aromatic cardamon, and juniper berry. Then you’ll be able to recognise the heart, dominated by accords of exceptionally alluring rose with patchouli and styrax. The whole composition is rounded off with velvety cedar wood, warm incense, and exotic tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2013. This fragrance was inspired by British rock music ‒ intense, inimitable, and irresistible. The black bottle features the iconic tartan pattern, so characteristic of Burberry creations.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box are slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance nonetheless maintains its timeless British elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Basil, Juniper, Verbena
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Patchouli, Styrax
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
Articles about Burberry Brit Rhythm for HimArticles
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.