- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral for HerIngredients
Experience the delightful feeling of walking barefoot through a meadow full of flowers sparkling with morning dew. Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral for Her Eau de Toilette for women with an intoxicating floral aroma is perfect for any romantic.
- floral fragrance
- clean fresh fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Peach, Orange, Maracujá
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ozone, Melon, Lily Of The Valley, Lotus, Egyptian Jasmine, Lilac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Drift-Wood, Woody Notes, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.