Burberry Mr. Burberryeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Mr. BurberryIngredients
Let your charisma full of contrasts shine through! Burberry Mr. Burberry Eau de Toilette for men was inspired by London and reflects the many contrasts of this metropolis. It is classic yet modern. Distinguished and sensual at the same time. Elegant yet rebellious.
- an elegant woody and aromatic perfume for any occasion
- adds power to individuality and charisma
- masculine scent with sensual aroma
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with fresh top notes of crisp zesty grapefruit underlined with aromatic cardamom, intense tarragon and sparkling mint notes. This intoxicating blend is complemented by distinct nutmeg and lavender accords followed by birch leaves and captivating cedar. The long-lasting combination of of earthy vetiver, oakmoss and warm notes of amber wood, guaiac wood, sandalwood give a very masculine and at the same time sensual impression to this fragrance. And all of it is permeated by sun soaked benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry Mr. Burberry fragrance for men is a celebration of London - a city which fuses the old with the new and the classic with the modern. It was launched in 2016. Around the neck of this elegant perfume bottle sits a hand-tied black ribbon of gabardine, from which the legendary Burberry trench coat is made.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tarragon, Cardamom, Mint, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Birch Leaf, Lavender, Nutmeg, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Amberwood, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.