Bvlgari AQVA Pour Hommeeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Bvlgari AQVA Pour HommeIngredients
The beauty and strength of the sea are hidden in the unique spherical flacon of the Bvlgari AQVA Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. Its blue-green colour captures the light and reflects it in the same way the sea does. It will greatly enhance the elegance and masculinity of its wearer.
- a fresh, woody fragrance
- for the active and passionate man
- ideal for the spring and summer months
Composition of the fragrance
After putting it on, you will first experience stimulating citrus notes of tangerine and orange blossom. Once this initial burst fades, clean aquatic accords of santolina and seagrass will come into play. Finally, amber will bring warmth and masculinity to the fragrance as it approaches its end.
Story of the fragrance
The Bvlgari AQVA Pour Homme Eau de Toilette pays tribute to the natural world of the Mediterranean, particularly the sea itself. The fragrance was created by Jacques Cavallier and was launched in 2005.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Orange Tree Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Posidonia Seagrass, Santolina
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, aquatic
About the brand Bvlgari
Imagine the rare materials, vivacious colour combinations, and stylish patterns cascading down perfectly proportioned curves – that is Bvlgari. Both their fashion and their cosmetics will enhance your personality and fit you like a second skin.
The Italian fashion house of Bvlgari was founded in 1884 in Rome by a man named Sotirio Bulgari who gave it his name. For more than 130 years, the company has been offering luxury fashion designs, accessories, and Art Deco jewellery.
Bvlgari also made its name by designing fragrances. Many of Bvlgari perfumes are beloved by women around the world thanks to their unique compositions – for instance the Bvlgari Omnia inspired by precious stones has become a legend immortalised in several different iterations which came out as limited editions or new launches.
Bvlgari is not just a symbol of refined perfection, as a brand it also cares about the environment. The company is actively looking for new ways to incorporate sustainability and takes interest in other global challenges.