Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L' Eau Exquise eau de toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L' Eau ExquiseIngredients
Discover the jewel amongst fragrances. The Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L’Eau Exquise Eau de Toilette for women is the perfect combination of jasmine and a Mediterranean garden where the beauty of nature meets gushing fountains. This fragrance is a celebration of elegance and femininity and it will envelop its wearer in a unique veil.
- an intense floral fragrance
- for an elegant woman
- suitable for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of the composition greets your senses with notes of fresh pomelo and sweet almond. Subsequently, the middle notes of the composition unfold, revealing an aromatic jasmine. The fragrance concludes with woody notes of cedar and musk.
Story of the fragrance
The luxurious flacon, introduced in 2012, is decorated with a black organza ribbon that contrasts beautifully with the fresh light green tint of this Eau de Toilette. The actress Kirsten Dunst was named as the face of the Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L’Eau Exquise campaign.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Almonds, Pomelo
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Bvlgari
Bvlgari Parfums is the encounter of the jeweller and the perfumer, expressing with magnificence the contemporary Mediterranean glamour. Bvlgari pioneer spirit, its sense of magnificence, its mastery of colours are deeply anchored in the ‘eternal city’ of Rome, where the marvellous story of the Bvlgari brand began in 1884.
The first Bvlgari perfume was created in 1992, and since then the luxury brand has manufactured several successful collections among which Omnia, Man, Goldea & Splendida.
The jeweller-perfumer crafts the gems of nature, travelling all continents, inspired by the world’s diversity, to provide unique perfumes created by the most coveted gallery of master perfumers in the world, bottled in beautifully flacons crafted like jewels.
Bulgari's mission is to share the joy of crafting the gems of nature.