- Fragrance description
Fragrance description By Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad ExtremeIngredients
By Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad Extreme Eau de Parfum is an irresistibly seductive and unique fragrance that will intoxicate you with its intensity and the air of luxury.
- a floral fragrance
- a woody fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Osmanthus, Rose de Mai
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Milk, Tuberose, Daffodil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, White Cedar Extract
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody