- Fragrance description
Fragrance description By Kilian Prelude to Love, InvitationIngredients
By Kilian Prelude to Love, Invitation Eau de Parfum is an expression of optimism and a feeling of utter happiness. Wrap yourself in a scent that will put you in a great mood all day long!
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- unisex fragrance – for men and women
- for the romantic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Orange, Amalfi Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Freesia, Cardamom, Neroli, Lavender, Rose, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Iris, Musk, Nagarmotha
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral