Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice L'Eau Eau de Toilette Limited Edition for Women Fiesta Cubana Collection
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice L'EauIngredients
Cacharel Anais Anais Premier Délice L'Eau Eau de Toilette evokes a joyous, exciting and carefree holiday atmosphere and surrounds you with lightness and freshness.
- citrus fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- White Peony, Freesia, Egyptian Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cocoa, Ambroxan, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.